About The Recycling Center
The Ham Lake Recycling Center is made available for residents to recycle any of the items listed below. The center is open 24/7 and is located at City Hall, 15544 Central Avenue NE, Ham Lake, MN 55304.
- Aluminum beverage cans/steel food cans/plastic bottle/glass: place together in roll-off container. Acceptable plastic is bottles only - pop, liquor, milk, juice, detergent, dish soap and hair care products (leave caps ON!). Glass food, beverage jars and bottles only.
- Christmas lights/Electrical Cords: Place in blue plastic cart with green lid on the north side of the City Hall parking lot
- Corrugated cardboard: Must be flattened and placed in dumpster. (no polystyrene packing materials)
- Household Items/Clothing: Adult and children’s clothing, boots, shoes, sandals, hats, handbags, gloves, belts, backpacks, sheets, comforters, pillowcases, blankets, towels and drapes. Place in USAgain Drop Box.
- Organics: Place in small dumpster on the north side of the City Hall parking lot.
- Paper: junk mail, magazines, newspaper (including supplements), paper cartons (milk, juice, etc.)
- Yard Waste (Seasonal): Place in dumpster on north side of City Hall parking lot
All items are to be placed loosely in the receptacles.
Please unload your recyclables and take your bags or containers home.