The City of Ham Lake is committed to digital accessibility for people with disabilities and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 504 and Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA, referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you believe you have encountered an accessibility issue with the City of Ham Lake's website, would like to request a reasonable accommodation or would like to request that the City of Ham Lake provide information in an alternative format, please contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.